Monday 29 April 2013

Beatles in the woods

Lovely morning spent feeding ducks and their little ducklings (aww!!) in the woods near me. I was sad that it wasn't quite warm enough to get my (slightly) tanned legs out but at least I have put away my winter coat, hopefully, for the next couple of months :)


Sunglasses- Primark £2
Scarf- Market stall £4
Cardigan- Generation@ New Look £8 (in the sale)
Beatles Tshirt- H&M £7.99
Bracelets- Primark £1.50 for 2
Skirt- Generation@ New Look £11.99
Plimsoles- Primark £6

I love the Beatles as they were a band my mum  listened to frequently when I was growing up, so they always bring back fond memories. I mostly associate their songs with warmer weather so I thought it would be appropriate to dig out this Tshirt and wear it with my new denim skater skirt.  Although it was sunny today the wind was pretty chilly I had to put on some tights, but hey only one pair,  a scarf and cardigan. I'm obsessed with the way the bottle green of this cardigan and the deep red and orange of the scarf look together, it just looks so right. In fact these two items are staples in my wardrobe and I pair them with anything even if it clashes!

Thanks everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment